Blog Background

Saturday, October 11, 2014

31 Days 10: Supply Closet

I have a random closet in my dining room.  This space has been deemed the "paper pantry" because we keep paper and cleaning supplies in it, and because it's catchy and makes my OCD happy.

But like all closets, it can get cluttered with such a random assortment of stuff in it.


Everything from party hats to TP to mops and brooms.  It became so cluttered I mistakenly thought I was out of room and had put overflow in the big pantry.  

I started by sorting all my items, making sure I collected my overflow from around the house.

I added a command hook on the door for my plastic bags because I was tired of reaching into the back of the closet to stuff them in a bag, only for half of them to fall on the floor.  Short girl problems...

Then I grabbed a couple more of my favorite bins to toss party supplies and small cleaning supplies in.

I discovered I had plenty of room for everything.  


Even the light bulbs that had previously lived in the big pantry.  Lesson learned, when you think you're out of space, it's time to reorganize.

How do you organize your paper goods?

31 Days of Organizing Projects Using What You Already Have

No comments:

Post a Comment